Job Opportunities here at Kamloops Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc.
Kamloops Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. currently has an opening for a full-time experienced Sales Professional.
- Prior industry experience within automotive/RV sales is required
- Must be motivated, energetic, and driven
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to market yourself within the community including but not limited to social network platforms and any digital products suitable to the automotive sales industry
- Ability to pass a criminal record check, obtain an MVSABC sales licence, and possess a valid driver's licence/clean drivers abstract
If you have the drive to succeed and the desire to earn a good income, this is a great opportunity for you. We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic individuals. This is an opportunity to build a career and invest in a company that invests back in you.
Kamloops Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. - Where the best come to work!
And here's why:
Kamloops Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. is an energetic and expanding dealership! We value our employees and offer a performance-driven culture while consistently providing good value to our customers. We are family-owned and operated and value our employees like family, and we prove it with our extremely low turnover in a high turnover industry.
Kamloops Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inc. also exclusively offers many other perks including:
- Compensation is among the Highest in the Industry
- Continued in-house education and ongoing Chrysler training
- We promote from within our company - giving you the opportunity for growth and advancement
- Excellent benefits package, RRSP matching, paid vacation, and more…
- Saturday lunches are provided
Being a part of our team is being a part of our family.
If you believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team, please apply to this ad or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a full time Automotive Technician to join our team!
Kamloops Ram – Where the best come to work!
And here’s why:
We are an energetic and expanding dealership! We value our employees and offer a performance driven culture while consistently providing good value to our customers. We are family owned and operated and value our employees like family, and we prove it with our extremely low turnover in a high turnover industry.
Kamloops also exclusively offers many other perks including:
- FCA and model specific Training – which is a priority and we pay you while you’re away!
- Monday to Saturday shifts from 8am-4:30pm
- Great compensation under Collective agreement Unifor 10-B
- Excellent benefit package, RRSP matching, and more…
- Moving expense subsidy of $2000.00
- Current Journeyman automotive ticket
- Out of Province ticket would be an asset
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Team Player
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50+lbs
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Being a part of our team is being a part of our family
If you believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team, we want you to join our team. Please apply to this ad or email email@example.com
Kamloops Ram has openings for a full-time lube bay technician.
We value our employees and offer a performance driven culture while consistently providing good value to our customers. A team environment that promotes a happy work-life balance that results in exciting and satisfying experiences for our valued customers
Tire rotations check tire pressure
Check and topping up fluids
Working with hazardous materials (lubricants etc.)
Accurate data entry
Self motivated attitude
Excellent people skills
Basic computer knowledge
Class 5 drivers license
Ability to handle various mechanical duties
Benefits of Employment:
Career focused roll with upward potential
Competitive salary – managed by Unifor 10-B collective agreement.
Company shared benefits including heath, dental short and long-term disability.
Matching RRSP contributions
Paid vacation to a 4 week maximum dependent on seniority.
If you are highly motivated and have a proven track record, we want to hear from you. Please apply to this ad or email firstname.lastname@example.org